COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES IN EFFECT
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and staff and to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
• Our office door remains locked and only lawyers, staff, clients with scheduled appointments, couriers and delivery persons are permitted to enter.
• No one is permitted to sit in the reception area, all clients are lead directly to a meeting room to be seated.
• Our lawyers and staff maintain safe distancing and will, upon request, wear masks.
• Where safe distancing cannot be achieved, a plexiglass barrier has been installed.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained nightly and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available upon entry and exiting our office and in our client meeting room.
• Appointments are scheduled at specific intervals to permit sanitizing the meeting room between appointments.
• We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
• Credit/debit keypads, pens and other items or areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
• Physical contact is not permitted.
• No beverages will be offered at this time.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.